IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Why wont any of IOBIT programs run as a normal user?

tonydsam

Hi,

I love the iobit programs, really user friendly and seem to do what they say. However, none of them seem to run as a normal user at startup only as admin on vista, any way I can get say smartdefrag and smart ram to run for all users who logon to the pc?

hi tonydsam

I can think of a lot of users that I do not want to meddle with my programs and settings, so I am grateful that only administrators are allowed.

If anyone could log on to someone's pc's and run the programs, it would defeat any attempt to sell licenses I would suppose.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi,

I love the iobit programs, really user friendly and seem to do what they say. However, none of them seem to run as a normal user at startup only as admin on vista, any way I can get say smartdefrag and smart ram to run for all users who logon to the pc?

Archived