IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

color coding

Ashish Kumar

Hey friends can any one tell me about the color coding for the color that is attached as a picture so that I could use it in the color_setting.ini file in the ASC 7 skin editor. :?::?::?:

PLEASE PLEASE

I followed the instructions HERE Using Paint software I got

Red 159

Green 224

Blue 254

All the best, woz of oz

I followed the instructions HERE Using Paint software I got

Red 159

Green 224

Blue 254

All the best, woz of oz

I'm sorry but I had made a mistake earlier I told you the code for cyan in which you had typed "PLEASE PLEASE" instead of the color you had attached.

The attached color's code is actually 159224254 Sorry for searching the color you had typed in.

>>@dev3<<

I'm sorry but I had made a mistake earlier I told you the code for cyan in which you had typed "PLEASE PLEASE" instead of the color you had attached.

The attached color's code is actually 159224254 Sorry for searching the color you had typed in.

>>@dev3<<

Possibly I should send the codes of some of these common colors. It is a word 2007-13 document. Hope it helps you.

>>@dev3<<

Archived