IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

BEWARE of CNet!

WriterJC

Last night I ran Auslogic Boost Speed's "System Scan" and included scanning "Registry Errors". NONE were there.

A few hours ago I down-loaded ASC v 7 from CNet. To be sure thre were no left-over registry errors from uninstalling ASC v6, I ran it again. It caught 56 McAfee registry errors - and I have not D/L'ed anything other than ASC 7 since last night.

I don't know about others, but I wouldn't have Norton or McAfee on my computer if they PAID ME.

I wish IObit would do their own down-loads and forget CNet exists! From this day forth I will do without software that only down-loads at CNet. Every other time I used them for a D/L there have been problems and mega-time WASTED uninstalling and reinstallikng and finding fixes to straighten out the mess. I am DONE with CNet from ANY company. DONE DONE DONE!!!

Writer JC

Hi WriterJC ,

Thanks for your feedbacks.

Apart from CNET, you can also download IObit products from majorgeeks, softonic, softpedia ...

Of you can write to support@iobit.com to get the direct link to download our products.

For 56 McAfee registry errors, did you install Norton or McAfee? If you did, there might be leftovers after you uninstalled them.

If you have any other confusions, please feel free to tell us. :mrgreen:

Archived