IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Overnight logging out

captainboycott

Hi there , since I upgraded to ASC 7 pro , whenever I shutdown my laptop (usually for the night) I get logged out of all the sites I use. This is particularly annoying for those I use everyday eg F/book , ebay and amazon etc having to log into them all again and again. Why is this happening and how do I stop it. If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate the help , thanks.

Hi captainboycott

Welcome to the forum.

It appears that you have selected,,

"Automatically sweep surfing history,cookies,browser cache etc, at bootup"

which is probably causing you to be logged out.

In the AutoClean settings, disable this function and all should be well.

I also recommend that you go through all your settings to ensure that they meet your requirements.

Thanks for your help , that was one of the first things I checked when I got ASC7 (a couple of months back). I switched off almost all the automatic functions as I just wanted a utility to run a couple of times a week. Should I switch off surfing protection altogether? thanks

I see no need to switch off surfing protection, as it should not cause this problem. When did you upgrade to Pro, and did this issue only occur after you upgraded to pro. Was it ok with the free ASC7.

Check your Privacy sweep settings to ensure the settings are ok and that you have not selected Auto fill passwords/Saved Passwords etc,,,

Hi , I went from ASC6 pro to ASC7 pro a couple of months back and tbh I wish I hadn't. 6 worked perfectly for me! I haven't selected the form or password function , the only thing I did select was the daily location log.

You should report this issue directly to Iobit at support@iobit.com

I can see no reason why this should be happening and Iobit need to be made aware of it. You should reference this thread in your email.

I agree regarding ASC7. I will not change to it until it is more reliable and ASC6 is working very well and is bug free.

Archived