IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How about Smart Defrag Pro V2 user?

claudiakoh

I paid the Smart Defrag Pro V2 last year and can't find a link to download. Even that I using Pro V2 is that better than V3? The newest version is V3 is that unfail for the payment?? And V3 is listed [best Free Disk Defragmenter with 30M Users] What the HECK? :x

Hi claudiakoh, welcome to IObit Forums! :-D

You must have missed the thread Smart Defrag Pro (3.0.3.306) is available! dated back on Jan. 22nd, 2014.

It is advisable to have a look around the Forum before alarming RED, specially in the first post! ;-)

You can find all of the latest releases of IObit products in NEWS & OFFERS section, and also tons of information in the related threads in the relevant sections of the Forum.

FYI, generally, the versions of the Pro editions of IObit programs are older than versions of their Free sisters.

IObit wants to make sure that Pro editions are less prone to bugs.

Cheers.

Opps, I think I miss it. Thx at all, but the license key is using at Smart Defrag V2 Pro last time(I currently format my pc, all thing is gone), now I found back the key in my mail and paste into it, listed unable to active and reach the Maximum PC

Archived