IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

an Idea to think about

i know ASCU7 has the program deactivator. but could the programers add a services option <like going to Control Panel - administrative tools - services> because some services are bogging down the computer.. like Themes,windows defender,windows search, all the remote services(exp.remote procedure call <RPC> IP helper, superfetch and other services witch can be manually or disabled are not needed for running windows. i can get the Processes under 28. newly installed windows<i have windows 7 32bit> could have up to 45-49 Processes.

Hi evicerator

Not a bad idea.

I suppose you know http://www.blackviper.com/

It has been recommended time and again in this forum in connection with configuring services - and I suppose it will be hard to beat for IObit :-)

services.msc in Run will open the services window.

Cheers

solbjerg

i know ASCU7 has the program deactivator. but could the programers add a services option <like going to Control Panel - administrative tools - services> because some services are bogging down the computer.. like Themes,windows defender,windows search, all the remote services(exp.remote procedure call <RPC> IP helper, superfetch and other services witch can be manually or disabled are not needed for running windows. i can get the Processes under 28. newly installed windows<i have windows 7 32bit> could have up to 45-49 Processes.

Archived