IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC Ultimate 7 and Bitdefender

Can anyone comment (correctly) now that ASC Ultimate 7 is using Bitdefender for its antivirus:

1. Is this a watered down version supplied by Bitdefender or is it their full antivirus program that they sell?

2. If it is not (Bitdefender antivirus/full strength) would ASC Ultimate 7 work with Bitdefender as an added purchased option from them. They have the best rated antivirus for several years now?

3. Which company first approached the other to include Bitdefender into ASC Ultimate 7 and when?

Hi beachguy,

Thanks for your questions.

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 7 uses BitDefender antivirus engine. So it can not be installed on the same system with an BitDefender program. But Advanced SystemCare Ultimate can provide you full antivirus protection based on #1 ranked BitDefender antivirus technology and IObit anti-malware engine. :wink:

If you have any other questions, please feel free to tell us.

Hi Cicely,

Thanks for the partial reply. I won't try to use the regular Bitdefender antivirus with ASCU 7. But.... is the Bitdefender antivirus within ASCU 7 Bitdefender's full antivirus version or something else? And.... yes I am thinking of the alleged problems with Iobit and Mbam several years ago. So..., who approached who to arrange this merger of ASCU7 and Bitdefenderand and when?

Thanks,

beachguy

Hi beachguy,

Thanks for your questions.

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 7 uses BitDefender antivirus engine from the birth of ASC U in 2013. It does not mean ASC U contains everything of BitDefender but the most important anti-virus function. It is business cooperation. Sorry I can not give you more details.:wink:

Archived