IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare Surfing Protection

vett93

On the Chrome browser on my Windows PC, I added this extension to protect my internet surfing. I have ASC Pro installed on this PC as well.

Additionally, I use Chrome browser on my Mac computer as well. Will the ASC Surfing Protection work on the Chrome browser on the Mac as well?

Thanks.

It should work ASC Surfing Protection on Mac.

But as like in the past i find that ASC Surfing Protection is more of a waste of space more then any thing.

I have had it bog down my fox speed drastically some times.And on another note i really do not understand what ASC Surfing Protection does to begin with.Ever since ASC 6 i have not used it be cause it gave to many issues.

I would rather just use my AVG pro with internet firewall and Malwarebytes.And i do not have issues with virus and malware issues.Mainly due to the fact i know what i am downloading.And how to react to it.

If any body here can explain to us what ASC Surfing Protection really does let us know other wise i still think it's a waste of space.

Hi vett93 and Xcom46 ,

Thanks for your feedabcks.

Advanced SystemCare can only support Windows OS. Thus, you can not install it or the related tools of ASC on your Mac .

Besides, sorry to tell you Surfing Protection does not support Chrome currently. Because we are looking into the compatible issue with Chrome.

@Xcom46, Surfing Protection can ensure your online safety. If you meet any issue about it, please feel free to tell us.:wink:

Archived