IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

SD 3.2.0.332 - Support for multi-account?

ektorbarajas

Hi.

I was expecting this feature, and now that SD 3.2.0.332 has it, it's really disappointing, I've explained briefly why at the following thread:

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=16781

The only multi-account is that the installer asks if you want to install just to yourself or to all users.

I've selected all users and when the installer ends, SD starts ok and stays on the system tray.

BUT when you log off, and login with a different account, SD does NOT starts automatically, you can start it manually but the configuration defined with the user that installed it, is gone, so you have to define a new configuration.

This is not really a multi-user account support, it just allow you to install SD to all users but that's all!

A real multi-account or multi-user support must be as follows:

1) The program settings are shared among all the users, no individual settings for each user account.

2) no mater which user logins, the program MUST start automatically (if one user defined so).

Having a different configuration for each users will only cause trouble.

I hope really this "multi-account" or "multi-user" support gets implemented soon.

PS. when does the forum instant email notification will work?:?:

Regards

Archived