IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Please help me

Dear Sir,

I have kept all my important files, data and photos in AMC privacy locker in my mobile. But by mistake AMC app was uninstalled. And all files of AMC were deleted. I switched off and switched on my mobile and downloaded AMC app. But my files are not there. Its very imporant and very urgent. Please help me.

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Asha,

Please download the demo at:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8nriltvur94a1xr/privacy_tools.apk

Please run the demo and take a screen capture of the result interface. Please send the screen capture to mobilesupport@iobit.com, we will look into it.

Guide for Taking Screenshots:

Hold down the POWER button and the HOME button at the same time to take a screen capture.

Thank you for your time and patience!

• 5 months later...

Hi,

do not worry, as they can be restored easily by a recovery tool called CardRecoveryPro. As we know, it is difficult for users to recover data by themselves and sometimes, uncareful action may lead to forever data loss. That is to say, when meeting with data loss, you'd better stop using your device and use proper data recovery software for help. CardRecoveryPro is easy-to-use and the most powerful recovery software I have ever seen. I believe that your files can be easily recovered once you adopt it. http ://www.cardrecoverypro.com/, you can download and install it. Then performs a scan to find your deleted files, you will see many thumbnail screens during the recovery process and can recover those files easily.

Archived