IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

For Iobit Developers

detailer

Hello-Recently I provided some feed back to "what improvements would you like to see in ASC"-I left out the one that I had brought up in an earlier thread "end to the upgrade blues"-So,with the constant stream of upgrades available to us (hats off to Iobit for the hard work)I will again suggest this: when we choose to upgrade, within the installation process,we're asked if we want the same folder(good)-we're told the old version will be uninstalled(also good)but what we are missing, is a notifier that indicates "one instance of this application is currently running" AND "would you like to disable it" YES or NO--This option is present in other utilities(Webroot comes to mind)and would go a long way to prevent the problems that people are having that account for a substantial number of posts on the forum related to new products not working correctly for various reasons which all point back to:They Did Not Disable the previous version before attempting to upgrade-DONE!! Could someone from Iobit PLEASE acknowledge this post and reply-even a one liner like-"will look into it" or"not feasible"-anything,just to know this has been acknowledged-Thank you so much for your anticipated time to have read through this text!

hi detailer

Applauded!!!

Cheers

solbjerg

'

Hello-Recently I provided some feed back to "what improvements would you like to see in ASC"-I left out the one that I had brought up in an earlier thread "end to the upgrade blues"-So,with the constant stream of upgrades available to us (hats off to Iobit for the hard work)I will again suggest this: when we choose to upgrade, within the installation process,we're asked if we want the same folder(good)-we're told the old version will be uninstalled(also good)but what we are missing, is a notifier that indicates "one instance of this application is currently running" AND "would you like to disable it" YES or NO--This option is present in other utilities(Webroot comes to mind)and would go a long way to prevent the problems that people are having that account for a substantial number of posts on the forum related to new products not working correctly for various reasons which all point back to:They Did Not Disable the previous version before attempting to upgrade-DONE!! Could someone from Iobit PLEASE acknowledge this post and reply-even a one liner like-"will look into it" or"not feasible"-anything,just to know this has been acknowledged-Thank you so much for your anticipated time to have read through this text!

Archived