IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare 8 Beta 1 is OUT! :)

norton737

What's new:

+ Brand New User Interface - Simpler design with supporting maximizing UI.

+ New Theme Customization - Change theme easily with your loved pictures.

+ New Protect Module - Protect your browser homepages, search engine, online surfing and reinforce system.

+ New Plugin/Toolbar Cleaner - Monitor browser toolbars, plugins in real-time to remove the malicious ones to better protect your browsers.

+ New Browser Cleaner - Offer 1-click technique to clean browsing histories and other privacy issues when browsers closed.

+ New IObit Uninstaller 4 - Remove unwanted programs, plugins, toolbars and pre-installed Windows 8 metro applications.

+ New Software Updater - Keep your important software up-to-date.

+ Rebuilt Startup Manager - 1-click method to speed up system boot time and easy management for Startups, Services, Task Schedule.

+ Rebuilt Disk Optiomization - Add SSD (Solid State Disk) optimization and multi disk defragment.

+ Rebuilt Performance Monitor - Monitor your PC performance in real time and boost it with just one click.

+ Privacy Sweep - Add clean for Windows Metro Apps and clean for iTunes.

+ Registry Fix - Add fix for "Windows Services" and enhance scan engine's scanning speed and stability.

* And more to be discovered by you.

You can download it from here : http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/advanced_systemcare_8.html

New ASC8 looks good .. but the same ASC7 with a new skin, the same mistakes, unnecessary problems in the use of ASC8.

Scan Results - 8 are shown in the same window of the main program drop-down list, the results are not verifiable, such as cleaning. Registry and file system ..then is very stupid and dangerous for my computer. Output that can be found in this ASC8 expand the dialog to full screen, but it does not make sense to just read the results of the scan larger size every time.

Rzowiazaniem, which can be introduced in this beta version is quite old and is based on version 5.6 ... ASC and dokaldniej very clear and readable presentation of the results (below the screen), you can see right away what he found a program that is to remove and may take decisions, as it will further suburban jobs.

Toolbox: Programs section of IObit products by clicking on the list are downloaded and installed on the disk, and appears on the desktop icon, causing a small, disk clutter, why can not I just let them operate without continuous installing them.?

Other programs were only visually Refreshed graphically, so there is nothing to write.

Pros:

thanks for the opportunity to enlarge the window to full screen, the ability to change the background image WORKS earwigs, but it should be more visible, and not so dominated by the appearance of the default program.

Action Center: Software update - update programs on your computer is a good idea, just a pity that (for now) Operiana August is just about IE and Flash and Java.

Screen from ACS 5.6.4 with AV- (from left) is ACS cleaner scan results normal window and full resolution win. to show how presents result scan, next is disc nad registry cleaner, if possible please add it to ASC 8.

http://img227.imagevenue.com/loc220/th_50166_beztytuu_123_220lo.jpghttp://img165.imagevenue.com/loc199/th_50178_beztytuu2_123_199lo.jpghttp://img269.imagevenue.com/loc251/th_50182_beztytuu3_123_251lo.jpghttp://img247.imagevenue.com/loc466/th_50184_beztytuu4_123_466lo.jpg

Hi,

I have just downloaded v8.0 beta1 of ASC, and the first thing that struck me, was we have regained the ability to maximize the program

window, a very positive step that gives back the choice to the user full marks.

However, I realised at the same time, a lot of this extra space is being taken up by the layout of the program.

With this in mind, I would like to put the following suggestions forward.

1. Could you please consider putting the different options for cleaning and optimisation, on a sub menu under CARE, in the form of separate

tabs, wide enough so that the scan results for each one can appear next to them, that would immediately release most of the space in the

centre of the window, the SCAN BUTTON, could be placed in a similar position as the button in Uninstaller, that would release the rest of the

space.

Then, instead of another window appearing when the scan is being done, the scan button changes to the circular progress bar, then for the

results, and finally when doing the fixing, in effect doing all the jobs.

Then at the end of the scan, you would click on which ever tab has results showing, these would then appear in the centre of the window,

utilising the whole area, this would then allow for a much clearer picture from the results, also allowing the user to arrive at a more informed

decision, on what to do based on those results.

This could be especially helpful and important, when displaying the results from the registry.

2. When results are displayed and they create more than one column, could you please consider having auto column width adjustment.

3. Finally, could you please consider adding the ability, when the user has chosen to maximise the window of ASC, for the last window

position to be saved, this would remove the need to request this each time.

I realise my first suggestion, would mean a radical change to the layout of ASC, and I don't hold out a lot of hope, but I think all that extra

space gained from the return of the maximize button, would be better utilised for the benefit of the results obtained, rather than for the

means of obtaining those results.

Thanks.

Hi everyone, let's thank norton737 for starting this thread to share the good news of Advanced SystemCare 8 Beta 1.0 releasing.

I have wrote down all your feedback and will report them to our manager for consideration. Thank you all for your help.

And if you have any other feedback or suggestions, please post your reply in this thread.

Cheers.

Archived