IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC locking windows 7 desktop

venturen

I have a problem where is changing the security on files in C:\windows\system32\config (SYSTEM, COMPONENTS, DEFAULT...etc) it creates a copy called SYSTEM.IOBIT...etc then creates a new copy but that copy doesn't have the same security...so when I sign back on it says I don't have permission to view my windows 7 64bit desktop...took a while to figure out what was happening....but now I am considering uninstalling ASC as this is pretty severe

Hi venturen,

Considering this situation, please take the following instruction to see whether the issue can be solved:

Open ASC => click Rescue icon on the top right => click System Restore on the left hand panel => click View System Restore to restore your system, after the restoration, please reboot your computer.

If the issue continues, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV7.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop�. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop and please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi enoskype,

Thanks for your timely reply.|;-)

I skipped the restore ....where do I send the debug?

Hi venturen,

To send us the report, please click the Upload Attachments icon [ATTACH=CONFIG]n192275[/ATTACH] on the right top of the post reply box.

Thanks for your work. :)

still no joy, tried IE. I tried uploading the unzipped file but seems there is a size limit(died on a 1.5 mega file) . the zip file is about 3 meg. I could email it, or put it somewhere other than this bulletin board. Ideas?

EDIT:

Divide it in 2MB sizes as a rar file (give 2MB max. as a part in WinRAR) with WinRAR and post it as 2 attachments.

Archived