IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Manners

sunny staines

A minority of people have a problem here I would suggest the forum administrators consider deleting these threads and sending them back to the author reminding him to re send in a reasonable manner after all they are getting free help for free software.

On top of that if left in place it degrades the quality of the forum. That in turn reflects on all who help with it.

sunny and detailer,

You are right, but don't worry, the Admins. are taking care of those occasions, and you wouldn't want to know how many are permanently banned.

FYI, some of the dead threads have been organized.:razz:

Keep up the great help guys.:-D

Cheers.

For what it's worth, I think you have to be careful in mandating "manners." I'm all for civilized discourse, but I've learned as much from jerks as I have from more courteous folk.

As long as the posts aren't abusive, I give people lots of leeway. I just try to remember that it's not personal, and judge the content, not the presentation. If what they're saying has merit, I to respond to that. If there's no merit, I ignore it. Same way I treat my boss. :-P

Hi sunny

The calibration of abusiveness has a grey zone where one gives a little leeway, and it is hard to pin down exactly where that is.

Several volumes could be written about that, I think, - but I'll spare you that. :-)

Most banned members are spammers.

Cheers

solbjerg

just dave

I agree very much with your reply.

Archived