IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 7.4 Pro (Disk Scan)

Tauske

So I have been using Advanced System care for about 4 or 5 years and the Pro version for probably about 1.5 years, well ever since I upgraded to the Pro version every time I do a Scan it comes up saying I have a error in my "Disk Scan", which yes, there was a problem with my original SSD it was on which I replaced, and bought a new one, wiped my hard drive and installed Windows 8 onto my new SSD, well it still says I am having a Disk Error when it scans even with this new SSD, it's been saying I have a error every time I scan since I started using this new SSD about 3 months ago.....

So any solution here or know whats going on?

(Also, I love ASC, I do recommend it to all my friends and family when they need something, thanks for your work)

Thanks Again,

~Terren

~Tauske

Hi Tauske,

Could you please provide following information for us to look into?:-)

Please open ASC, separately select Disk Scan, then after the scan finished, please take a screenshots of the detail scan results about the disk errors.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Besides, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV7.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop�. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop and please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Here is the screenshot you asked for, also you said "Send to us" for the InfoHelper, might I get a email address or area you would like this information to be uploaded?

Also keep in mind this error always comes up, it says repairing, and then it comes right back up.

(As with my old SSD I knew it was actually messed up, as to why I get errors with this one since day it came out of box I don't know)

Thanks,

~Tauske

That is the problem, I repair it every time for the last few months since I got this new Solid State Drive, and the error never goes away it shows up every time. >_

Hi Tauske,

As mentioned in the earlier post, this issue is because of some read-only files on your computer. Please just ignore this issue. We will try our best to improve ASC to better care your PC.

Thanks for your understanding.

Archived