IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

advanced windows care 3

fasedmiller

I have installed the latest edition of advanced windows care about 3 different times. Each time the control panel comes up it is mostly white and very hard to read anything other than the scan and repair buttons. I have never been able to get it ot do anything. I had advanced windows care 2 and 2.9.0 and loved them. What do I need to do to fix this problem?:cry:

sounds a little familiar

Hi fasedmiller-we've been chasing around an issue very similar to yours-look for the recent thread"ASC 3 bug" posted by Rsandy.I don't believe there's been a resolution to his problem as of yet,but you might want to try some of the suggestions in that thread to see if it will help with your situation-best of luck

Hi facedmiller

Take a look at this string:

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=1525&highlight=install-uninstall-reinstall-

Cheers

solbjerg

I have installed the latest edition of advanced windows care about 3 different times. Each time the control panel comes up it is mostly white and very hard to read anything other than the scan and repair buttons. I have never been able to get it ot do anything. I had advanced windows care 2 and 2.9.0 and loved them. What do I need to do to fix this problem?:cry:

Archived