IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Happy face

ds123

Then you need to identify what is causing the issue, by scanning and repair each function in the Care section one at a time until the face smiles. I suggest starting with Junk Files Clean as this is most often the culprit. If this does not sort then next try Malware Removal..then...Prviacy Sweep..then Registry Fix...

Hi. Can you also check if the real time protection is just disabled? What's confusing me is why it's happening every 2 days. Do you have another security software installed here? 1.gif

Before this becomes confusing for the OP....please explain what realtime protection you are talking about....and why would realtime protection whether disabled or not, affect the smiling face status.

Only 6 MB of junk files, mainly windows log files, the issue seems to be privacy because it always lists thousands of privacy issues, this time 5645, they are all related to browser cache, but does't do this on my laptop.

ds123

You should go through your ASC settings on both machines to make sure the settings are the same. Make sure Deep Clean is NOT selected in registry fix. It is unnecessary for normal users and ads to cpu load. As you do not state if you have the Pro version of ASC, I do not know if you have the autocare facility available. If you do you should select the option to perform care when pc is idle.

You also do not say whether your smiley face issue is now sorted.

Archived