IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Junk Files Clean - Which File Types?

CTA102

I checked the settings in Junk Files Clean and it looks like they're right on - deletes stuff that really is junk and not older files that are still needed. But I now notice that all my Opera bookmarks and history are gone, as well as the lists of recently-opened files in Excel and Word. On the other hand, all of my Firefox bookmarks are intact. This is more of an inconvenience than a big problem but it is possible that ASC might have deleted these files? Is there a specific setting to protect those file lists?

Hi CTA102,

For the situation you mentioned, please check the settings in Privacy Sweep, please untick the item History under Opera, and untick item Office Application, then please click Apply and OK button.

Besides, please do the same settings in AutoClean.

@hirsche

Thanks for your kind reply.

Archived