IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

log on

garybear

Hi garybear

There is an option to remember you - put a mark in that box - and log on.

That ought to do it!

Cheers

solbjerg

Why do I have to log on so many times.Every time I move to a different spot in the forum, I have to log on again.Its kind of a pain in the rear. Isn't one time enough? Just asking and maybe complining a little. [garybear]

Hi garybear

The log-on works by a little cookie that remember your data, so it is a cookie that shouldn't be deleted/blocked/cleaned out.

Cheers

solbjerg

Thanks solbjerg, but i do that every time. I still have to logon again if I go to a different place in the forum. I guess its a small price to pay for a great program, just thought I gripe alittle. thanks for your responce. [garybear]

Tell it to remember you and also make sure you are accepting cookies from this site. I have found that I have to log in before doing anything or it won't let me post even when I log in from the post reply screen. Just log in as soon as you get to the site and check the remember me box and you should be okay.

Hi again garybear

If you open ASC 3.0 and choose the tab options and then Ignore list and then the tab cookies you should be able to save the cookies you do not want the program to clean from your system.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi garybear

The log-on works by a little cookie that remember your data, so it is a cookie that shouldn't be deleted/blocked/cleaned out.

Cheers

solbjerg

Archived