IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

can't get rid of malware Chrome extention offersaaloe

sundance2015

Has anyone seen this extension (see image), had trouble with it and know how to get ride of it. System care does nothing and IObit support is no help (telling me to completly uninstall chrome ..so tell me why did I buy your program). a search of offersaaloe turns up nothing at all. If I disable and remove the extension it is just back the next time I open Chrome and pops up shit till I disable and remove it again.

Thanks

Hi sundance2015,

Please note that new security rules has been built since Chrome version 39, in which third-party tools are no longer allowed to modify any configuration in Chrome.

You can know more about the security rules of Chrome at https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/3258249

So we could not perform any changes to the configuration in Chrome now. You may contact Chrome for further assistance on this issue.

Thanks very much for your understanding.:-)

Archived