IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver Booster 2.3 showed Nvidia Phyx as "Not Installed"?

I started up my laptop today and when I signed in, Driver Booster 2.3 automatically ran a scan for any missing or outdated drivers, and the results showed Nvidia Phyx as "Not Installed". It was a little puzzling, considering that I already had the latest Nvidia graphics drivers installed through Geforce Experience which also updated my Nvidia Phyx. Just wondering if anyone knows whether the "Not Installed" software from Driver Booster is separate to the Nvidia Phyx installed through Geforce Experience, or there's a conflict between the two?

Thanks, looking forward to hear from the community regarding this issue.

I started up my laptop today and when I signed in, Driver Booster 2.3 automatically ran a scan for any missing or outdated drivers, and the results showed Nvidia Phyx as "Not Installed". It was a little puzzling, considering that I already had the latest Nvidia graphics drivers installed through Geforce Experience which also updated my Nvidia Phyx. Just wondering if anyone knows whether the "Not Installed" software from Driver Booster is separate to the Nvidia Phyx installed through Geforce Experience, or there's a conflict between the two?

Thanks, looking forward to hear from the community regarding this issue.

For me, just as it does not show me that I have installed Physix, and I have installed.

Archived