IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

More instead of less?

Obeyone

Anyone who can tell me what's happening here? I installed Advanced System Care V3 ran it for full cleaning/optimization etc. Then out of curiosity ran my older "3B Software Windows Registry Pro" which usually found between 10 to 40 registry problems & now after running the Care V3 it found over 300(but did not let it "repair")! When I ran the Care V3 again to see if it would find them too it found only 1!

After having Care 3 clean that 1 I reran the Windows Registry Pro & it still found hundreds of problems.

What's this about?

Thanks

Obeyone:?

Pro or Free

Hi obeyone-Am I correct that the old version was a "Pro" app.,and the new version is a "free" app.?If that's the case,that explains the difference.Pro versions are far more capable because of the "deep scan" feature,and would identify many more errors within the registry.Please post back if I have misunderstood your question.

re: Pro or Free

Thanks for reply Detailer. The "Pro" app is also a free version, of another company's product. Also what really is weird that I never had it find such an immense number of registry problems before i ran the CaRE 3. Maybe they showed up when it cleaned out "junk" etc.

BTW for some reason I am concerned also that ever since I ran the CARE maintenance optimizer etc, my screen looks less sharp, the black letters are more grayish, poorer contrast etc. wazat?

BTW, it's great to see someone say "God Bless" on the www. I return the Blessings of God to you & yours too.

Obeyone

Thanks for reply Detailer. The "Pro" app is also a free version, of another company's product. Also what really is weird that I never had it find such an immense number of registry problems before i ran the CaRE 3. Maybe they showed up when it cleaned out "junk" etc.

BTW for some reason I am concerned also that ever since I ran the CARE maintenance optimizer etc, my screen looks less sharp, the black letters are more grayish, poorer contrast etc. wazat?

BTW, it's great to see someone say "God Bless" on the www. I return the Blessings of God to you & yours too.

Obeyone

its great to have eusing and regseeker. theyre pwnage reg cleaners. :D

Hi Obeyone

When running the optimizer (and other) the first time, one has to go into details and configure what should be optimized and what not, the last goes into the ignore list and will not pop up again.

Reading the manual before running the program is very good advise.

Please read posts relating to this problem - there are many of those!!

Cheers

solbjerg

Obeyone

re: There are many of those

Hi Obeyone

When running the optimizer (and other) the first time, one has to go into details and configure what should be optimized and what not, the last goes into the ignore list and will not pop up again.

Reading the manual before running the program is very good advise.

Please read posts relating to this problem - there are many of those!!

Cheers

solbjerg

Thank you Soljberg;

Where do I find them?

blessings

Obeyone

Hi Obeyone

Try writing optimize/optimise or color or something related in search in the menu line.

It will be best if you read it yourself, unless you have a specific question that isn't mentioned (which I doubt :-) )

The other moderators are trying to set up a section with solved issues, where it probably will be a bit easier to find sometime soon.

Cheers

solbjerg

Thank you Soljberg;

Where do I find them?

blessings

Obeyone

free vs. pro

Hi Obeyone-now I think I'm with you.Many of the free reg cleaners out there will fabricate registry errors that do not exist in an attempt to get you to purchase their paid version.Unless you use your pc a great deal for a long period of time,reg errors in the hundreds just aren't real word numbers.My pc runs very fast for what it is,yet RegCure's free scan indicates that I have 437 errors-preposterous!I, in your case would return to square one via the original restore point provided in ASC,and run the program manually to identify each of the errors(registry)and settings(optimization)and examine each one to determine what it is and the potential effect it will have on your system before you choose to "repair" any of them.You can always provide screen shots of the analysis to the forum for help in determining the best course of action before proceeding.Take your time with the utility and understand it's effects on the system before employing any of the auto(CARE)features-please post back with any questions or concerns-keep the faith

Thank you

Hi Obeyone

Try writing optimize/optimise or color or something related in search in the menu line.

It will be best if you read it yourself, unless you have a specific question that isn't mentioned (which I doubt :-) )

The other moderators are trying to set up a section with solved issues, where it probably will be a bit easier to find sometime soon.

Cheers

solbjerg

Thank you Soljberg

Blessings

Obeyone

RE: Free vs Pro

Hi Obeyone-now I think I'm with you.Many of the free reg cleaners out there will fabricate registry errors that do not exist in an attempt to get you to purchase their paid version.Unless you use your pc a great deal for a long period of time,reg errors in the hundreds just aren't real word numbers.My pc runs very fast for what it is,yet RegCure's free scan indicates that I have 437 errors-preposterous!I, in your case would return to square one via the original restore point provided in ASC,and run the program manually to identify each of the errors(registry)and settings(optimization)and examine each one to determine what it is and the potential effect it will have on your system before you choose to "repair" any of them.You can always provide screen shots of the analysis to the forum for help in determining the best course of action before proceeding.Take your time with the utility and understand it's effects on the system before employing any of the auto(CARE)features-please post back with any questions or concerns-keep the faith

Sort of understood. In the meantime I did a total windows system restore due to the strange whatever that happened to my screens contrast & color accuracy. It looked like what happened to the old style vacuum/gun screens when a color gun went out of alignment. I'll no whave to reinstall "Care 3" & try it again in the way you said.

Thank you for the advice

God Bless

Obeyone

Archived