IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

licenses

i would have only asc8 for do the maintenance. which is the best solution for me?

ultimate is useless for me or i have a better maintenance respect to pro?

i'll use only the scan care and i'll not change the setting.

or free is the best solution?

ok perfect. i hope 1 day that i'll can buy this pro version. to me liked when was asc7 pro with free key (in the your promotions) . but i've formatted and lost the license. after i've installed a asc7 trial but not me liked many. i think was ultimate. i had also antivirus but my pc not was better respect free version. in stead...! was better free version . maybe was the antivirus. or could be the optimitation of files (not avaible in free version).

if i buy also defrag i'll have a better asc8 scan care ? i mean always the maintenance with 1 click. i ask this cuz asc pro not cost many, but add defrag and driver packs yes...

i need a program for scan SO like winwows, mac , ios , android in my pc. how i can do it? i've seen that your products can do maintenance in these SO , but if i remember the image that i've seen, i can scan only android . and i not remember if i must buy it and how many cost.

Hi karrygun,

We'd like to mention that ASC only supports Windows Operating systems.:-)

in fact is that i want do. use others your programs for android, ios , mac , but using the my pc. i hope that i can use these programs or asc for do the maintenance in others os.

Products for different OS will be different in some features and format. Actually, if you would like to try, you will found that AMC Security is almost the ASC for Android devices and MacBooster is almost the ASC for MAC.

Just have try! Cheers.|;-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Good suggestion. Hopefully, Iobit will take it into consideration and launch this in the future. Fingers crossed. 1.gif

i agree. will be a wonderfull thing. i do all with pc and to home not do the maintenance. so i would do the maintenance on pc, without install programs that they not want.

cu and ty

Archived