IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Register errors

I notice that the more i scan my PC with Advanced SystemCare 8, the more problems I get. This goes especially for "Registry errors" and "Privacy issues". Sometimes "Security holes" too. Almost 2-3 times a week I'm asked to scan the computer, and I always get several hundreds of Registry errors and mote then hundred Privacy issues. It is nice the get then removed until you check in the internet about this and I read many "experts" saying you should avoid these Registry cleaners as the create more problems because they clean too much.

What should I do?

I'm considering if it wouldn't be wiser to remove my Advanced SystemCare license. What do you think?

Hi Alberto de Castro

Welcome to the Forum.

Firstly. let me say that I have been using ASC for many years and it has kept my machine in optimum condition. I have never had a problem with the Registry cleaner, and without it I have no doubt that my Registry would have become bloated and made my machine sluggish. However, I never use the Deep Clean in the Registry Clean settings as it is to aggressive, and should only be used by users who are familiar with the workings of the Registry.

It is not a problem that every time you scan, you find more Registry issues to clean. Every time you use your PC, it creates new registry entries, and depending on what type of work you do on your machine, whether you have a lot of entries or not.

The same applies to privacy sweep. If you scanned your machine once a day, you will find that you do not have as many issues as they will not build up over a couple of days.

You can find every type of "expert" and every type of opinion on the internet, but at the end of the day, only you can decide which you want to believe.

As I said at the beginning, ASC is a great tool for keeping your machine optimised.

Archived