IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASCUltimate versions vs ASCPro version numbers

BestRip

I find it a bit odd that the version numbers of the ASCUltimate tend to be of a lower numerical status than the ASCPro version. Even if it is not true (or perhaps it is?) it feels like I'm not having the front edge Tech for handling my computer, making me doubt the choice of changing to Ultimate rather than having keept running the ASCPro.

All things being equal (or are they?), a suggestion could perhaps be to keep the same version numbers, or?

Design and some other stuff has at more than one time made me think that perhaps the ASCPro is a hotter choice. (And yes I know Ultimate also has a antivirus Component)...

What say you?

Hi BestRip,

ASC and ASC Ultimate are two independent products from IObit since ASC Ultimate contains all features in ASC and the antivirus feature. For the version number you mentioned, we are updating both the two products, but different products has different update schedule plan, our engineerings are still working on the next version of ASC Ultimate.

If you prefer the antivirus function, you can just keep and use ASC Ultimate.

Should you need any help don't hesitate to ask.

Have a good day!

Archived