IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

License can only be reset 3 times?

Today my new PC arrived so I formatted my old PC and reinstalled windows.

After installing windows on both PCs I installed advanced systemcare ultimate again and what I got was the message that I used all my licenses. So I reset my license key and activated advanced systemcare ultimate.

What I saw, was very disappointing, I could only reset my license key 3 times and after that you cannot use the license key anymore.

I don't expect that I will reach this but I also don't feel like to renew my license after this one is expired.

There are many products out there that aren't less or more expensive and do the same job as well without a license key reset limit.

Just a quick one here please. For licenses, is this really true that it can only be reset 3 times? 1.gif

Hi clippittee,

For your concerns, we provided reinstall and transfer entrance for PRO users at http://www.iobit.com/en/faq.php. As your license code is still valid, the reinstall and transfer entrance will be valid for your license code.

You can have a look.:-)

Archived