IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

PriTemp.dbd

Recently when trying to load ASC or smart defrag, I got the notice "Database file PriTemp.dbd is missing please reinstall advanced system care to fix this error" So, I uninstalled ASC and reinstalled a newly downloaded version of ASC8. The same notice has appeared again. Now what do I do?

Hi doctorcheap,

Welcome to IObit Forum. :)

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop, please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Same problem here. At boot up get pritemp.dbd is missing. Smart defrag. Just loaded today (again) I have tried to delete IOBIT software and cannot. I have tried to reinstall the software and it still does not work. I am starting to think this was a bad idea and purchase. Please prove me wrong.

Ok, looking at the previous post about this problem I did download my HD to the desktop zip file. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? You want me to send you (who I do not know) the entire contents of my HD?

We have 2 options here.

!. Tell me how to successfully delete all of your software from my computer

2. I will format my HD and reload windows. This of course will take ALOT OF TIME and really piss me off. But if that is what I have to do I will.

Thank you for your efforts.

I am not sure how much info is in the zip file. If it is anything important, please obscure the link to the file.

ASC seems to operate properly without the file; Must not be essential. It's just a little aggravating to see the notice every time I reboot.

Can I just create a blank file with that name? How?

Hi Edward27821,

I have deleted the link for your concerns. :)

Please follow the steps below to solve the issue.

1.Download the demo from link below, then unzip it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/57l4or26h8hfzsc/FixDemo-ASCv8PriTempMiss.zip?dl=0

2.Double click FxiDemo.exe to run it and then click Dofix button. After it pops up a message, please find feedback.log generated in the same folder and send it to us.

3.Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop.

No matter the issue was solved or not, please send feedback.log and IObit_Debug_Info.zip to us for further analyzing.

Thanks for your time.

Cannot uplad the file. So copy/paste

==============================================================

2015-07-14 07:10:14 609 Fix Start

2015-07-14 07:10:14 609 Get DestPath:D:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 8\

2015-07-14 07:10:14 609 Get DestPath:D:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 8\

2015-07-14 07:10:14 609 DestPath exists

2015-07-14 07:10:14 609 DestPath not exists

2015-07-14 07:10:14 640 Copy file FixPriTempMiss.exe succeed

2015-07-14 07:10:14 640 Fix End

==============================================================

Archived