IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Blue Screen of Death

DBradley

Hi,

Recently after trying to run any scan with ASC 8 I consistently get a BSOD, usually the text is Critical_Process_Died or more recently Kerner_Data_Inpage_Error. There are no other errors or symptoms with the computer other than when I try run a scan.

I saw a different thread and found the helper tool. I have attached the results to this post.

Any ideas, as at the moment the software is unusable.

Thanks!

Hello DBradley,

The reason may be that your settings is not correct. Please refer to the steps below to enable minidump so that when you encounter blue screen, it will record the blue screen related errors in Minidump folder and send to us for analyzing.

1. Right click “Computer” and select “Properties”.

2. Click “Advanced system settings”.

3. Click “Settings” under “Startup and Recovery” in the open window.

4. Tick “Write an event to the system log” and select “Small memory dump” under “write debugging information”. And then click “OK” button.

5. Please find Minidump folder under C:\Windows. Zip all files under this folder and send it to us when blue screen happens.

Archived