IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Difference between SystemCare Ultimate and Pro

mcll

Hi all,

Could someone describe me what are the differences between Ultimate and Pro? I would like to buy this product and am not shure which is the best choice? When i buy Ultimate i see there is also a built in Virus scanner, which isn't in the Pro version. Ultimate is like Pro but plus is the virus scanner?

Thanks

Regards

Laszlo

HI, mell,

Not into thistype of software for long, so you will probably wish to wait for more experienced advice, i have ASC pro, but looked closely at Ultimate, not upgrading as i see the only difference i s that it is officialy classed as security software because of a much improved scanner, and Pro is not classred as security software and i allready have security software, good look.

Hi guys,

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate and Advanced SystemCare PRO are two different products. Both have their separate license codes. But all functions of Advanced SystemCare PRO are included in Advanced SystemCare Ultimate. Only Advanced SystemCare Ultimate has antivirus function.

Hope this helps.|;-)

Archived