IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC9 - req for use of Windows Scaling.

mmcguirenc

Normally apps recognize and scale themselves. At 4K I can no longer read the menus to be able to adjust font size. I guess you could oversize at a lower resolution but I've found a better solution which is just not to run the desktop at 4K and instead run media programs that can support and change to 4K resolution just when using them, Kodi and Zoom Player are an example. Problem solved.

Normally apps recognize and scale themselves. At 4K I can no longer read the menus to be able to adjust font size. I guess you could oversize at a lower resolution but I've found a better solution which is just not to run the desktop at 4K and instead run media programs that can support and change to 4K resolution just when using them, Kodi and Zoom Player are an example. Problem solved.

Nice, I will have to remember that.

Archived