IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

start up Info.exe error

Rodcol46

Prior to installing ASC9Beta1.0, I was running ASC8.3 free. Is it preferable to uninstall any previous version of asc first? I installed asc9beta1.0 and leaving the previous version intact. The install went ok. I previously posted: Start up Info.exe System Error. This error occurred after I uninstalled asc8.3 free. I uninstalled asc completely and reinstalled. Since then, I have had no further problems. I am running windows 7 home premium 64 bit on both my computers. For the sake of continuity, I enclose my original post again:-

Start up Info.exe System Error The programme can't start because rtl120.bpl is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the programme to fix this problem. All is running well now. With most software upgrades, the option is often given to uninstall the previous version first, or the previous version is automatically removed before the install of the latest version. With asc, this does not appear to be the case. Your comments on this would be welcomed

Hi Rodcol46,

Since ASC v9 is still in beta phase, so ASC v8 will be kept on your computer for ensuring stability. From feedback of other users, ASC v9 beta 1.0 does a great and stable job, so you can just keep ASC v9 only as per your needs.

Have a good day!

Archived