IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Disappointed!!

luckyvic

I upgraded to free ASC v3 from free AWC v2 and when I ran the "Maintain Windows", then "Repair", I get a window saying "Upgrade Now" to ASC Professional. Some of the problems are fixed, but if I want to do more I have upgrade to Pro. I realize you get what you get when stuff is free, but darnit! I do free not because I'm cheap, but disabled with no income. I'm not asking for any favors, nor don't want or accept any favor.

Anyway good program, hope future versions offer more free options.

peace

We love free stuff

Hi luckyvic-I feel your pain-why not give CCleaner a try?It's also freeware,and might go on to find some things that the ASC Free didn't.There's another decent one from AML you might look into.Also read the whole of Vman's thread"your security"-it's loaded with free stuff to make your PC run faster and safer-best of luck

Hi luckvic-If your really want something advanced,try "reg seeker".But use this bad boy with extreme care!

i use that but plan to drop it as after using eusing, ccleaner,asc3, and ncleaner, it finds registry points that pretty much regenerate at every reboot. it depends on the user though, my computer(second) running XP still depends on it.

Archived