IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 9 Beta Suggestion 2

carstorm

This suggestion goes along with my previous suggestion but can also be by itself.

Make it so that after each run it optionally saves a log of what it repaired. It could do this in a tree like structure or another way you deem appropriate. It would allow you to see what gets repaired over time or if you have scan and repair checked (or implement my other suggestion of allowing automation via command line) allow you to search the logs. It would also allow to see what happened if ASC ever causes problems (though it has never done so to me in the years I have been using it.

Hi ChristianRenan,

We will add multi-language in later version. Please stay tuned.

Thanks. Have a good day!

This sounds nice, I am always available if you need some help making a Dutch version (not sure if you will support that language or if you need help, but still)

Archived