IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Error code

rob72

I have a Windows error message just after startup, OX80073b01 which first appeared after uninstalling microsoft essentials, and will not let me upload this either, will the registry fix in care get rid of this? if so any advice would be welcome.

That is unusual, as repairing the Registry is the normal fix for this error message. I would not recommend using Tweaking.com or similar utilities just yet, unless you are familiar with them, as it is hard to identify the scams from the real thing.

It is quite possible that there are remnants of MSE still present on your pc, which can also cause the issue.

I suggest you try a system restore to a time before the issue occurred, using the restore function in ASC Rescue Centre.

On your ASC GUI select More Settings at the top right hand of the page. On the drop down menu select Rescue Centre. In Rescue Centre select System Restore. It is the bottom one of four choices. You will see a list of restore dates on the right hand side. Select the appropriate date. If your list does not go back to 3rd June then you will have to select the earliest one available and hope for the best.

Archived