IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Reactivating

I have bought the following licenses about a year ago.

Licence Numbers Removed (3 licenses)

Licence Numbers Removed (1 license)

I did that because I erronously thought that buying three licenses would activate ASCU for 3 years.

Actually I own only three PCS.

Via Avangate I have stopped the automatic renewal of these licenses. Which they told me they did. I also tried to tell them to leave only the 1st one activated Licence Numbers Removed. But it seems to be impossible to make them understand that. They always ask me to contact you. Which I have now done.

As I have other things to do than to write endlessly to either IObit or Avangate I ask you to now do everything that I can activate the above license on my three PCS. Please send me your answer by e-mail email address removed.

PS: To get into contact with you is incredibly complicated.

i Max

Welcome to the Forum

Firstly, I recommend that when you join a help forum looking for assistance, that you take the time to read the Forum Rules, so that your first post does not breach various rules.

Secondly. I request that you change your user name immediately, as it is a breach of rules to use your email address. I will wait only one day for this change, and if you do not comply I will remove/ban you.

In order to solve your issue regarding licences, you must send a PM (Private Message) to Cicely, who is the Iobit liaison to the forum and deals with licence issues. If you had read FAQ's and or relevant Topics you would have found this information.

Alternatively you can email your issue to support@iobit.com You should make your email for attention of Cicely and reference this post.

Archived