IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 9 B2 Performance Monitor Fan Bug

carstorm

In earlier version of ASC, the fan speed would always show 0. In v8, it was always super low. In v9 in hovers between 1700 and 1900 usually hovering around 1850 or so. Even if I manually turn off my fan or set it to max speed (I have a button to do so) it will stay within that aforementioned range.

Hi carstorm,

When you turn off the fan, please send us the related screenshots of the Performance Monitor with fan speed.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Besides, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop, please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks for your work.

Sorry it took so long to reply, I forgot I made this post and when I came across it a day or two ago I didn't have time to respond then. Anyways, when I took the screen shot the fan speed was about 2300 so I though the problem may have been fixed so I manually turned my fan on to see if it would go up but the displayed fan speed went down. Note that It said the zip exceeded the maximum allowed upload limit so I stored it on Google Drive. Here is the requested screenshot.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n211612[/ATTACH]

IObit_Debug_Info.zip - Google Drive

Archived