IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

a special notice

garybear

I want to thank everyone on this forum. You are some of the niceist people I have meet in my life, not conceded, just a whole lot of nice ; in every way. I have taken up with detailer, just because I relate with him alittle more, but you all are special. When you survive a cancer that killed your father, you see things different, and you notice nice and loving people.We are strange, and like to tell people we love them more often than some because we my not get to tell them how we feel always, and we know what life means.It is very fragile. This is my first forum and I love it. Now after all this,a dumb question. W hen you restore from a restore point in windows or asc3. does this go back exactly the way your pc was at that date?? I would love for my pc to stay about the way it is now. My cd is like detailers, out of date and I have to be alittle more careful, because ,I can't just slap it in and redue. I have tired to make backups but they seem to be worthless. I could aways start from where i'm at now, and not lose much. all advice is much appreciated . may god bless all of you [garybear]

Thank you

Hi garybear-thanks for the kind words-your observations regarding the forum are on the money.Not long ago,without the help of Enoskype,Solbjerg,Sunny,IFP,and others,I'd have been on my way to a seventh OS reinstall.They are all kind soles willing to help us "dummies"when we break our stuff(God bless them all)And yes,a Windows system restore will @99.5% put you back were you were.I'm following your other thread about ASC restore,and will "chime in" if need be.Meanwhile,rest easy,you are in capable hands.It's only software,which means it can be fixed-happy holidays

Archived