IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Auto-Update

hbunny47

Hi hbunny47,

Thanks for your feedback.

To look into the issue, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Besides, please also send us the screenshot to show your settings for auto-scan.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks for your reply. Please find enclosed the Report "IObit_Debug_Info.zip" (in two parts) and screenshots of the Auto Scan settings. Also be informed that I found Windows Scheduled Tasks for

- ASC8_PerformanceMonitor

- Driver Booster Scheduler

- SmartDefrag4_Startup

- SmartDefrag4_Update

but no entries for Malware Fighter can be found.

Hi hbunny47,

Sorry for my late reply.

I checked your auto- scan time. It is 02?00 every day. It should be in the night. Is your PC open at that time? If your PC is off, IObit Malware Fighter can not do auto-scan.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi Cicely,

Yes, my PC is on 24/7, and it is not set to sleep. Since IMF.exe takes quite some time to run, it is set to start at 02:00am when the computer is most likely not being otherwise used.

(BTW: the same is true for Driver Booster 3 Pro, it is set to run daily, but it never does so automatically.)

Regards, Bunny

Archived