IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver Update failed for almost 19 Devices, Moreover no error logs and status is always "Extremely Old"

alijanjua

I have attached the list of devices which were notified by Driver booster to be updated. All of them were actually failed to be updated in the end actually and no error log is there. I am totally sick of this now as it's keep popping up to show that my devices are not updated and still doing nothing for it.

Please look into this. Do let me know if anything further is required in this regard.

Hi alijanjua,

The latest version of Driver Booster is 3.0. it can be downloaded from the link in the topic below:

Driver Booster 3.0.3 (3.0.3.257) is released! [september 22, 2015] (Updated to version 3.0.3.261) (Updated to version 3.0.3.262 -Oct. 16,2015)

Please use it and I would advise to use updating one by one for couple of them in the beginning.

Cheers.

Archived