IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

New Firefox Beta

detailer

Hi detailer,

Some of te users of FF are complaining about the ASC's FF Optimizer not finding FF profile.

How about yours? And which version are you using?

Please take a note of the notice of PC Mag about FF 3.1 Beta2:

"Users should keep in mind that it's still a testing version, and stick with the released 3.0 version for critical use."

What do you think?, Should the users consider using it together with ASC 3 as a critical use?

Cheers.

Hi Enoskype-I haven't had any recognition problems with the optimizer,however,I do prefer the setting chosen by System Mechanic Pro.I currently run the latest(FF),I believe it's 3.0.4(updated @6 weeks ago)And yes,I saw the note,but isn't that what beta's all about?It's the same thing we're doing here,but on a larger scale when you're talking browsers.I wasn't urging anyone to rush right out and download a new browser,just wanted interested parties to have the benefit of the information.As for me,I'll probably give it a shot,because I have my ASC dialed in and only need the reg. fixes and junk cleaned.(Did I mention this thing is running wicked fast?)Besides,if it goes south,I've got IE to limp on til' I reformat.):shock:By the way,nice job on the presentation of the MS updates-happy holidays my friend :-D

Archived