IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC9 Pro Crash with my morning coffee...

Master0fPuppets

I did a full 'Clean & Optimize' scan a few minutes ago, since the little almost 'sad face' emoticon (this one -_- ) was gonna become a frown, and I didn't want that to happen ;) During the cleanup process, as it accessed (as per the text flying by in the background) the few Windows Updates I'd done in the last week or two, it threw an error of which I'll post a snip/screenshot below. I also ran the 'Info Helper' app and saved the file, as suggested to most people after a crash, and will upload it somewhere when someone replies to me and lets me know the best place to upload it. I've got dropbox and live drive and quite a few other cloud-based storage applications, I just don't know if posting a link to them in here (semi-publicly) is 'safe'... not that I don't trust you guys at IObit, but there are anonymous and unregistered people browsing the forums at any given time, and I'd be asking them to go take a swim in my personal space. Not my idea of a smart move, yano? Well, here's the snip of the error message. I'll wait to hear from someone about the debug info. Hope everyone's having a good day so far. :)

Archived