IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Where is the cloned file tool?

clayto2

Thanks very much, I have found it now. The bottom half dozen tools were off screen on my tablet, so I have discovered several new functions!

I have another issue maybe you can advise me about. I have lost the popup Performance Monitor, which I find quite useful. Can you tell me how to get it back?

That was a good suggestion but unfortunately wont work. I only have one point, created automatically by today's Update after the keyboard problem appeared. My system only produces and keeps one now, presumably due to the way my free storage drops so low.

Did you update drivers recently. If so, you can use the driver rollback feature in windows torevert to the old driver.

You should also go to settings in ASC and increase the amount of restore points which will be kept. I keep 20 and this has saved me many times.

I have not updated any drivers for a while.

I have examlned every item in Settings, including recovery, without finding how to set the number of restore points. I have set the amount of space to be allocated to several gb but lt is not used..

I have not updated any drivers for a while.

I have examlned every item in Settings, including recovery, without finding how to set the number of restore points. I have set the amount of space to be allocated to several gb but lt is not used..

Is this what you are referring to? If it is the problem is not that I have not read the Manual ---- I have ---- it is that I am not familiar with the, for me, unusual terminology used. I have looked at this several times and not recognised it as being about what I know as 'Restore' and 'Restore Points'. [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_15600_1455199169280_386[/ATTACH] If it is what you mean there is no reference to Restore / Restore Points but to 'Rescue Registry Related Changes' which I can guess might mean the same thing but I have not come across the phrase before. It is the inserted figure '20' which alerted me to the possibility it might mean Restore Points. But if so it has been 20 from the outset wheras I have only ever had at the most 2 Restore Points in existance at one time. Anyway I have now set it to 5 to see if it has any effect.

By the way, my keyboard has recovered this morning just as suddenly as it stopped working.

Archived