IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Unable to access some websites after installation.

I have installed Advanced System Care Ultimate 9 in my custom pc windows 10 professional edition OS. I cannot access certain websites such as bbc.co.uk/football as I get the following error.

ERR_Connection_reset

This problem only started occurring after I upgraded from Advanced System Care Ultimate 8 to Advanced System Care Ultimate 9.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards

Tony

I have installed Advanced System Care Ultimate 9 in my custom pc windows 10 professional edition OS. I cannot access certain websites such as bbc.co.uk/football as I get the following error.

ERR_Connection_reset

This problem only started occurring after I upgraded from Advanced System Care Ultimate 8 to Advanced System Care Ultimate 9.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards

Tony

Hi Infidel_knight,

Welcome to IObit Forum.

Please help us look into the issue with the steps below:

1. Provide us with the URLs of these websites

2. Send us the screenshot of the error message you get so that we can see it clearly.

Guide for taking screenshot: http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

3. Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. Then you will get zipped file IObit_Debug_Info on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks in advance.

Archived