IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

FireFox TweakGuides

Ted

How goes the new beta?

Hi there, detailer,

No problems, although it is taking a bit longer to fire up initially. Avast's icon is spinning madly while it's loading, so perhaps Avast is more thorough with its checking. I may try the Firefox Preloader suggested in the article.

BTW Did you get the PM I posted recently?

Hi Ted-got your PM-glad to hear all is well.My FF loads a bit slow initially(@6-7 seconds)due to security apps.,but once running,it's blows IE into the woods.To be fair,I'm not loaded with themes,extensions and frivolous plug-ins.Keep'n it real(real fast that is)best of luck with your new toy and Happy Holidays

Hi, detailer,

I've installed the FF preloader and it does make a difference. I've set FF up to open on a blank page and I'm arranging all my mostly-used bookmarks to show on the Bookmarks Tool Bar. I hadn't used the earlier versions of FF long enough to make comparisons, but I'm finding this version very configurable. Once loaded, FF is almost instantaneous to reload, I find.

Archived