IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Whitelist exclusions for AV remain unchecked after apply, OK.

I have been trying to add exclusions to my whitelist in the anti-virus settings menu. I place the files in the folder, check them, press apply and then OK. I reopen the folder and they are unchecked. I am not able to load my TAP drivers for my VPN and I believe this is what's stopping them from loading.

Hi Rudy Leue,

Welcome to IObit Forum!

Maybe there are something unclear about this function. After adding the files into the Whitelist box, the files will be skipped in real-time protection and when you perform a scan. It does not need to check the files. If you want to delete the files from Whitelist box, you need to check them and then delete them.

For the issue you are not able to load your TAP drivers, if you have already added the files of TAP drivers into the Whitelist box, ASC Ultimate will not scan them. Maybe it is other program that caused this issue.

Archived