IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC pro

Enjoy it while you can

Hi Joanne-First,don't download the free version yet.You will lose all of the Pro features.RC4 will expire in time.In fact,I'm surprised it's still running.Sounds like a dumb question,but is your PC set to the correct time and date? I know that RC2 Pro expired @ 6-8 weeks ago,but setting your PC's time and date backward will enable it to continue running.I suspect that one day soon,you will open up RC4 and find a message telling you it has expired.At that point you could replace it with the Free version,but if you have the twenty bucks,go with the Pro version.Happy Holidays

Hi joanne

It sounds to me as if you have problems with your register code

try this link

http://www.iobit.com/lostcode.php

Just download the offered file it can easily be converted.

Cheers

solbjerg

Thank You for responding to my Q. the time on clock is correct and my exp date is 2009/11/03. As u can see i perchased this program in NOV of THIS yr.

again Thank You

Hi again joanne

The link I provided was from a post by Tim (from IObit)

Someone who has the problem with license conversion can go to http://www.iobit.com/lostcode.php, and enter your correct email address. Then you will get the license code that has been converted into ASC V3's license code.

Cheers

solbjerg

i will do as you say if i must BUT the license code

that i got in the email is the same one that opened my pro

version that i am useing now It doesnt expire intil Nov of

2009. Am not trying to be difficult JUST trying to be sure of

what i'm doing

Archived