IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Revision - Anti-Tracking

Hello Iobit team, I've got a suggestion for you.

Your anti-tracking feature which is only enabled for PRO users is indeed very nice, but it automaticaly deletes my passwords on the browser, which I really don't like because I waste time typing them each time i open the browser, on every website. It's very annoying.

Could you instead, have some way to enable or disable what I want anti-tracking to remove? I think that would be a great improvement and people would love it!

Hi MrFerreira,

Thanks for your feedback.

Our Malware Fighter should not delete your passwords on the browser, did you also install Advanced SystemCare on your PC? If yes, please follow the steps below:

1. Open Advanced SystemCare -> click Options icon on the top left corner of the main screen to choose Settings… -> click Privacy Sweep -> uncheck the items that you do not want to be cleared from your browsers, and uncheck the option ‘Delete the browser history older than 1 week’ -> click Apply button.

2. Click AutoClean -> check the options ‘Automatically sweep surfing history, cookies, browser cache etc. at bootup’ and ‘Sync the same setting from Privacy Sweep’ -> click Apply button.

3. Also in Settings window -> click Browser Anti-Tracking -> check the option ‘Sync the same setting from Privacy Sweep’ -> click Apply button.

Should you need further assistance, please email us again.

Archived