IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Clone files - what to do?

gsutton

clone files

Hey gsutton, these guys know whats up. DO what they tell you, and you will be just fine . DON'T MESS WITH CLONE FILES UNLESS YOU ARE AN EXPERT, sorry for shouting , but I wanted to get your attention. I know nothing, but when these guys tell you some thing, believe them.What I know can be held in a tea cup, what these guys know will take a life time to learn. I'm 70 so I'll never get where they are , but I try real hard. Love this forum!!! [garybear] PS Before you start a thread, type your question in search to see if someone already started that thread. I had to learn that from these guys. You will learn much on this forum. I have and you will also. These are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. [garybear]

DON'T MESS WITH CLONE FILES UNLESS YOU ARE AN EXPERT

when these guys tell you some thing, believe them.What I know can be held in a tea cup, what these guys know will take a life time to learn.

Before you start a thread, type your question in search to see if someone already started that thread. I had to learn that from these guys. You will learn much on this forum. I have and you will also. These are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. [garybear]

first of all, i totally agree. reminds me when i was downloading everything trying to find the best app and i downloaded a duplicate file remover and i removed what it found and i broke my computer and i had my dad fix it and i was like 'i didnt do anything!' :mrgreen:

as for the second phrase, it doesnt take a life time. it just takes a few years of having no life :mrgreen:

thrid phrase: yeah the search functions pretty good. and damn right we're some of the nicest people! lol :mrgreen: thanks garybear for those kind comments :D

clone files

You are very welcome Icy. sorry you don't have a life. Mine could stand a little improvement also. I hope my post wasn't out of line telling member to look in search,just trying to help. I have learned a whole bunch on this forum, and I'm trying to pass it on to new b's. Not only nice guys but cool also. If get out of line or to cocky let me know and I'll cool it, ok [garybear]

You are very welcome Icy. sorry you don't have a life. Mine could stand a little improvement also. I hope my post wasn't out of line telling member to look in search,just trying to help. I have learned a whole bunch on this forum, and I'm trying to pass it on to new b's. Not only nice guys but cool also. If get out of line or to cocky let me know and I'll cool it, ok [garybear]

no your fine. we need to make a stickied post on what to do before posting like the Solved Issues sticky.

Archived