IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Create Fantastic Skins for ASC 10 (for both PRO and FREE versions)

Cicely

Hi all,

ASC 10 skin tool is available now. No matter PRO version or FREE version of ASC 10 you are using, you can create your own skin by using the tool provided below.

1. Please download the tool from http://update.iobit.com/dl/asc10/ASC10-Skin-Editor.zip

2. Extract the zip file and run SkinEdit.exe.

3. Follow the steps described in the tool to create your own skin.

4. After you finish all the 3 steps in SkinEdit.exe, the new skin has already been created in ASC 10 program folder. Change the skin to your own designed one in Settings of ASC 10 and enjoy it.

Feel free to share your new ASC 10 skin here with others!

Hi Alice,

ASC 10 skin tool is also good for ASC Ultimate. You can use it to create your own skins.

Cheers!|;-)

When i try to run the skin edit program it says i don't have ASC 10 installed and then closes.

Also, sorry if this is a bit off topic, but i think that the performance monitor should be themed along with the main default themes. So if i selected the black theme the performance monitor would also change. It may not seem like a big deal, but i really like the performance monitor and the blue doesn't really go with my desktop.

Hi Alice,

Sad to let you know that Performance Monitor does not support to change skin in this version. We will try to improve this feature in later version.

Cheers.

What about the Skin Editor you told me it works with ASC Ultimate, but the editor is not working, it says ASC 10 is not installed and automatically closes?

Hi Alice,

Sorry. I forgot ASC Ultimate is still version 9, not version 10. So you need the skin tool of ASC 9, not ASC 10. Below it the tool for v9.

http://forums.iobit.com/forum/advanced-systemcare/asc-v9-skins/213000-create-fantastic-skins-for-asc-9-for-both-pro-and-free-versions

Have a lovely day!

Same error pops up but instead saying i don't have ASC 9 installed. So i guess there is no working skin tool for the ultimate version.....

Hi Alice,

Sorry again. After further checking the skin tool, our engineers find the skin tool of ASC cannot be used for ASC Ultimate currently. They will improve the tool to make it good for ASC Ultimate in ASC Ultimate 10.

ASC Ultimate 10 is under development now and will be available in December.

Please stay tuned on ASC Ultimate 10.:-)

Hi woodchurch,

Welcome to IObit Forum!

The skin setting is not in User Interface. Please click the Optioins icon on the top left corner of the main screen of ASC, then you can see the skin setting.

The attached picture for your reference.

Have a lovely day!:-)

Hi Alice,

Sorry again. After further checking the skin tool, our engineers find the skin tool of ASC cannot be used for ASC Ultimate currently. They will improve the tool to make it good for ASC Ultimate in ASC Ultimate 10.

ASC Ultimate 10 is under development now and will be available in December.

Please stay tuned on ASC Ultimate 10.:-)

Yay i can't wait, my birthday is also in December :D. Will my license for ASC Ultimate 9 transfer over to Ultimate 10?

Archived