IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Problems with Autorun and computer crashing

sandilew

Hi Sandie,

Here is a brief description of how to post the errorlog if you have one.

Click My Computer-then local disc C-then program files-then Iobit-then Advanced Windows Care and find ErrorLog.text. Right click on this folder and select "send to" and select "compress (zipped) file". This will create a zip file copy of the ErrorLog.text file in Advanced Windows Care folder. When you go to post on the forum, at the bottom click the "browse" button. Select My Computer-local disc C-Program files-Iobit-then Advanced Windows Care. Find the "zipped" copy of ErrorLog and click on it then attach the file. It will post the zipped log on with your message.

If it crashes again, see if you can copy the text on the error reporting and try to post it here. Mabye someone can figure out what driver is causing the conflict. There are some pretty good computer people watching the forum and many are glad to help.

samr.

Hi Samr,

Thank you for that help, but for now I've given up.

I am not a patient person, and shortly after running AWC Pro yesterday I started crashing, and so did everything else. I was getting error messages right and left. Explore.exe had a problem and had to close. Internet Explorer.exe had a problem and had to close. Craps, one time it even said Dr. Watson had a problem and had to close.

For the time being I have removed AWC Pro from my computer completely. I restored to an earlier date, and I'm crossing my fingers that things will settle down and begin working properly. Maybe, if I can go for a month without any major errors or system crashes, I might consider trying it again. I have kept the original download, and I have the CD as well.

The reason I choose to wait right now is I want to know everything is working right before I re-install the program. Then if things do start failing, I will know the program must have had something to do with it, without doubts. And possibly then I will be able to come back and together we can solve whatever problems there are.

I really do appreciate all the help I've had so far. Everyone has been very nice and made every effort to help. I won't forget that.

I do believe this program has a lot going for it, but at the present time I am just not in the frame of mind to continue repairing one thing after another. There is a good chance that AWC is not the problem. But I need some time to be sure of that.

So until then,

Thank you.

Archived